The 5-Point Programmatic Thrust of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. is the planning vehicle through which Deltas around the world conduct a wide range of programs that project the image of the Sorority as a public service organization. In Las Vegas this includes work with homeless families, at-risk youth, reading programs for elementary students, financial literacy and economic development seminars, healthy living events, political and international awareness programming.
5-Point Programmatic Thrust Chairs
- Nicole Knight, Economic Development
- Devin Nelson, Educational Development
- Dannette Mitchell, International Awareness and Involvement
- Dr. Katrina Haslett, Physical and Mental Health
- Dr. Linda Young, Political Awareness and Involvement